- 2 cups cooked chick peas
- 1 small red onion
- 1 carrot chopped in chunks
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp roasted red pepper and garlic flakes
- 1 4oz jar artichoke hearts, with juice
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Fresh parsley
- Salt to taste.
- 5 drops stevia
- 3 tbs. olive oil or flax seed oil
- Put all ingredients in food processor and chop until fairly smooth.
- This hummas makes a great topping for crackers, pumpernickel bread or
- filler for pita bread and or tortilla shells with lettuce, cucumber, avocado, or alfalfa sprouts. You can add a little feta cheese for added zip.